wolfgang's steakhouse singapore

Chips were very average and the onion rings were very thick piecesof onion which the batter didnt adhere to very well. Singapore 238909. His first Spago restaurant in Beverly Hills was awarded with 2 Michelin Stars. I had read there was a dress code so i rang to confirm this and was told indeed there was, long trousers and no sandals with i adhered to so i was very disappointed when i arrived to some people in shorts and flip flops. The results are luxurious - meltingly tender and juicy steaks served sizzling hot with a perfectly caramelized crust. The steak was ok - doneness was well executed, taste was good but texture was quite grainy. Managers and those taking reservations on the phone ought to be more sensitive and courteous. "More, Had been every excited about coming here as i had heard the steaks were good, which they are but when you are taken to the table and the first thing you are told is that your table is required for the next sitting 2 hourslater (which we already new) its a bit off, especially as we had booked weeks in advance. So we had no choice but to suck it up as the birthday celebrant was promised dinner at Wolfgang's. Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener: Waste of Money Meal! For this video, we went down to Wolfgang's Steakhouse at Robertson Quay to savour a $1000 Steak Mukbang! This will be the 30th outlet for Wolfgang's Steakhouse. She new I liked fresh cracked pepper and rock salt which she included in the takeaway box. +65 6887 5885: 1 Nanson Road #02-01 Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay +6221 5011 955 or +62 811150 955. info@wolfgangssteakhouse.com. To make up manager offered to send some limoncello, I told him I was driving and not drinking. - See 141 traveler reviews, 197 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. To avoid any confusion, I must first share that the restaurant and bar is located at Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay hotel (not the one at Bugis), and in no way related to CUT by Wolfgang Puck at MBS. WOLFGANG'S STEAKHOUSE. For a decadent treat, try the 60-day dry-aged beef, available in limited quantities. The Porterhouse steak for two or more is an outstanding choice. Review of Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Robertson Quay Singapore. +65 6887 5885. Thank you. I did not have a good steak and also did not benefit from the reconciliation and dinner was 270 dollars for me. Expected a little more from this prestigious steak house. To make reservations, please fill out our reservation form below. Very rude & unprofessional to say the least. Restaurant Information +65 6887 5885: 1 Nanson Road #02-01 Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay Singapore 238909: . Felt v welcomed. Willing to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays. Registration No. Our Benefits. We got the Porterhouse Steak for 2 pax that wasn't cooked to our liking, tasteless German Potatoes & tough Sauted Spinach w/garlic. Wolfgang Puck never thought New York . For more information, please get in touch. After successful openings in some of Asia's most vibrant cities, New York institution Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener has opened its doors in Singapore. Their cream of corn is really great though! Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener. 155 dollar ribeye was cooked blue when asked for medium. $13.00 . The restaurant is open from 11.30am to 11.30pm on Monday - Friday and 11:00am to 11:30pm on Saturday and Sunday and offers lunch, happy hour and dinner daily. $80++ per 750 ml of duty paid Wine or Champagne. Facebook Twitter Instagram Wolfgang's Steakhouse Welcome. Every beef produced in the United States has to go through layers of strict inspection through the USDA and only the qualified products get certified into 8 categories. The critically acclaimed steak restaurant features a comfortably modern dining room designed by esteemed hospitality designer Tony Chi. How is Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener rated? Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener. CUT by Wolfgang Puck's first Asian outpost can be found at Marina Bay Sands Singapore. Wolfgang's Steakhouse. Mondays to Fridays 11:30am - 11:30pm. One Michelin starred restaurant CUT by Wolfgang Puck serves one of the best steaks in Singapore with the finest beef selections sourced from USA and Japan. A decent place for steak . If you have any questions, please call our branches on the following numbers: Newport World Resorts - (0999) 842 7954. 1 Nanson Road #02-01. Asked if I might go to the lounge first hoping the room would fill a bit. Ltd. Manager brought dinner menus and said you are more than welcome to dine here if you like. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bess moved from the original Spago to Singapore in 2010. Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay. HOME; ABOUT US; MENU. Was told "either 6pm or 8:30pm! 4. We finished with a shrimpy slice of Key Lime Pie to share, again tasteless. River Pl Condo (bus stop no 06169) is 181 meters away around 4 mins walk, bus service no 51, 64, . Hotel dining credits or vouchers may not be used or redeemed here. The porterhouse steak for one, two, four or more, is an outstanding choice. His German roots are evident in the Wiener Schnitzel and Bavarian Sampler menu options. Horrible dining experience. 2017 Wolfgang's Steakhouse Singapore Pte. #02-01 InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay 1 Nanson Road. I know I will be back next time Im in town. It looked as if a child had made it with these ridiculously thick slices of onion (think of a large, whole white onion sliced in 3 pieces layered in between overly thick cut slices of tomato. I would recommend coming to Wolfgangs when in Singapore. Lastly, some waiters behind us were having a loud gab fest. A cool dining place , food was fine but seems overpriced, service is good and so is the ambience. The food was good, the steak was cooked to perfection and the sides although a ridiculous price ($20 for fries) were also good with the spinach being very good. Taking from his decades of culinary experiences, Chef Wolfgang Green's menu excels in contemporary variations of classic fare. Manager brought dinner menus and said you are more than welcome to dine here if you like. Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener. Menus Lunch Dinner Salads & Soup Soup of The Day $13.00 Beverly Hills Chopped Salad $19.00 Add chicken + $6Add Salmon + $20Add shrimp + $8Add Steak + $20 Lobster Salad $35.00 Salad Nicoise $29.00 Cajun Salmon Salad $28.00 Grilled Shrimp or Steak Salad $35.00 Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad $25.00 Seafood & Poultry CRAB CAKE In compliance with the recent IATF resolution while under Alert Level 1, starting March 01, 2022, Wolfgang's Steakhouse will now have a full-on dining capacity for both indoor and outdoor areas. Horrible dining experience. China, Taiwan, Cyprus and Singapore, is world-famous for its dry-aged steaks derived exclusively from Black Angus cattle. Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener is a premier global US steakhouse serving USDA Prime Angus beef, dry aged on premise for approximately 28 days. China, Hong Kong and Singapore. Tiramisu is average. This is a 100% honest, unsponsored, restaurant review to help you guy. Asked to speak to the manager but he too would not budge. 2017 Wolfgang's Steakhouse Singapore Pte. Wolfgang's Steakhouseis third party owned and independent of InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. I also had to tell him we would want some time between starters and main course as it was apparent that they wanted us fed and gone. 2019 IHG. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for WOLFGANG'S STEAKHOUSE SINGAPORE PTE. The original Wolfgang's Steakhouse was opened on New York City's Park Avenue in 2004. Thank you.More, Their service is quite good depending on the staff. (Shorts and slippers are not allowed in the main dining area) Wolfgang's Steakhouse grills up prime USDA Black Angus meats that have been dry aged on site for 28 days. Wolfgang's Steakhouse is a family-run restaurant founded by father-son team, Wolfgang and Peter Zwiener, more than 13-years ago. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 44 hour work week (Any hours worked in excess will be entitled to 1.5x overtime pay) 5 day work week. We only work with the best, and our staff are experts in providing seamless, friendly service. Located inside the InterContinental Hotel on Robertson Quay, Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener is the go-to place for steak in Singapore - booking ahead is strongly recommended. Ltd. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Located at Elysee Mall SCBD rooftop floor, it is an interesting addition to Jakarta's food scene especially for meat/ steak lovers. Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Genting Highlands. GRAND MENU; LUNCH MENU; AFTERNOON TEA MENU; DESSERT MENU; GALLERY; NEWS & EVENTS; RECRUITMENT; CONTACT; Reservations. Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 1 Nanson Road Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay #02-01 Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay, Singapore 238909 Singapore. exceptional and service from Giri, Alex and Alvin and the entire team was first class. Steaks at Wolfgang are always great, if only staff attitude can match that! Tel: +65 6887 5885. Singapore 238909. She packed up my steak to take back to my suite when I could only finish 1/2. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of Cookies. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. With more than 4 decades of experience, Wolfgang Zwiener didn't duplicate an exceptional steakhouse, he improved on it to make Wolfgang's Steakhouse exceptional. Everything was excellent. reservation 2017 Wolfgang's Steakhouse Singapore Pte. . Wolfgang's Steakhouse Singapore is located at 1 Nanson Road, #02-01, InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Kindly note that there will be charges for bookings in the event of a late cancellation or "No Show. We dedicated ourselves . Special requests are not guaranteed and subject to availability at the restaurant's discretion. The atmosphere, expanded menu & professional service will appeal to even the most exacting diners. OPENING HOURS. When pointed out, then same meat was recooked and served back to me. I would recommend coming to Wolfgangs when in Singapore. of onion which the batter didnt adhere to very well. Since then, the team have grown across the globe, and there are currently 30 restaurants in total. However, for birthday celebration, there is a free cake and a photo for you. Solid walnut floors, a rich mahogany bar, elegant chandeliers and mosaic-tiled details combine to create a warm, vibant atmosphere. Singapore. This was simply ridiculously bad. Let's find out together . To summaries if it hadn't been for the constant feeling they wanted you gone it would have been better - i must say though that once they realized we would not be bullied into eating and leaving the service was very good, food good but prices very high. Restaurant name: Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener: Tel 65 6887 5885: I did and Helen went out of her way to nice that extra service we all love. Hard liquor & Spirits are strictly not allowed. However, for birthday celebration, there is a free cake and a photo for you. Hailing from New York and helmed by Wolfgang . We got the Porterhouse Steak for 2 pax that wasn't cooked to our liking, tasteless German Potatoes & tough Sauted Spinach w/garlic. The menu presents a contemporary twist on the classic steak restaurant, featuring the world's finest meats, poultry . She new I liked fresh cracked pepper and rock salt which she included in the takeaway box. Founded by famed steak maestro Wolfgang Zwiener from New York, find only the best dry-aged (done in-house) USDA Prime Black Angus Beef cuts here, some of the best . Would I return? Inquiries about Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener +65 6887 5885: 1 Nanson Road #02-01 Intercontinental . Afternoon Tea 2:30pm - 4:30pm. Does this restaurant offer table service? No color or creativity added to the presentation of such a plain dish and then served with Wolfgang's "famous" bbq sauce ~ WHAT??? The 30th Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener is officially open. 16. Additional Information: Ltd. 46 reviews27 Followers. 5 pax can order 3 pax instead of 4pax. Taking the core principles from his years as Peter Luger's head waiter, Wolfgang didn't just duplicate an exceptional steakhouse; he improved upon it making Wolfgang's Steakhouse extraordinary. Taste that can not compare In 2017 , Wolfgang's Steakhouse owns 17 branches around the world and is now opening our first branch in Hong Kong as the 17th member of the Wolfgang's Family. I was excited after hearing Wolfgang (a former protege of Luger's) opened a Singapore outlet. The brunch menu will be available every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-4 . Hailing from New York City, the local outpost of the eponymous steakhouse restaurant by Wolfgang Zwiener prides itself on its top-notch service, elegant setting, and, of course, its signature 28-day dry-aged USDA cuts. Get quick answers from Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener staff and past visitors. Very rude & unprofessional to say the least. Unlike Cut, Wolfgang is open for lunch, so you have the option of having the same cuts of steak but in smaller sizes, and thus able to enjoy more of the restaurant's offerings; in this regard , the set lunch (comprising 3 appetisers, a salad or soup, a steak, 2 sides, dessert, and coffee/tea) is extremely good value. Each and every serving staffknew their job well and served with professionalism, thanks to the Maitre D' who oversee the entire restaurant operations. The brunch menu will be available every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-4 . Jenderal Sudirman, Kav 52-53, SCBD Lot 21. This is our 3rd visit in 2021 and looking forward to future visits in 2022. Recommend , Great steaks tainted by Inflexibility of reception. Would I return? This is our 3rd visit in 2021 and looking forward to future visits in 2022. Wolfgang's Steakhouse Singapore is located at 1 Nanson Road, #02-01, InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. Today I am visiting Wolfgang's Steak House, a restaurant popular among the Japanese expats. and to vacate table in anhour." Lack of menu items, lack of knowledge about the menu and a totally cavalier attitude. 1 Nanson Road #02-01. If you love steak please don't miss this steak house. A ritual with an artisan's flair, the beef is dry-aged on premise to perfection, and then carved to order by our own butcher into Wolfgang's Steakhouse signature Porterhouse, Prime New York Sirloin, Rib Eye, and Filet Mignon. No, not in a hurry.More, Popped into Wolfgang's for an early dinner as we had a craving for a good steak. Mondays to Fridays 11:30am - 11:30pm. Restaurant Information. First sat in the dining room I was one of only two tables which felt a bit uncomfortable. Its 6500 sqft, 150-seat Singapore restaurant will feature neo-classical decor complete with alabaster chandeliers, a mahogany bar, walnut-brown wainscoting and cherry-wood flooring. I dont really enjoy the key lime pie either. WOLFGANG'S STEAKHOUSE. Their cream of corn is really great though! For a decadent treat, try the 60-day dry-aged beef, available in limited quantities. Also was told to use a private room, the minimum spend would be S$10,000. August 14, 2022 by mark. / Unique Entity Number: 201533294M issued by Accounting And Corporate Regulatory Authority. Steak Garlic Rice IDR 220k Our two private rooms are perfect for events and parties, and can be combined to create one larger venue. Wolfgang's Steakhouse Singapore is located on level 3 which is served directly by the carpark lift from the basement. Established in 2004 in New York City, USA, and open to customers in Singapore since November 2017, the steakhouse chain is best known for offering the very best, top quality dry-aged beef that's char-broiled to perfection. After getting over the sticker shock of the menu prices, we proceeded toorder the beefsteak and onion salad which had to be the worst version of this simple salad! Wolfgang Zwiener, a veritable icon with over four decades of experience in the industry, has become a legend himself, with twenty one successful steakhouses in the world bearing his name. whiskey, my friends drank the whiskey. Search Book a reservation at Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Singapore. Tiramisu is average. Note: Wolfgang's lunch menu comprises smaller, lighter variations on the main menu theme, ideal for those who don't necessarily want to go the whole hog. While steak is the speciality, lighter options such as the fresh seafood cocktails and salads are equally delectable. Cut of beef served in his pax can order 3 pax instead of 4pax equally delectable cavalier attitude Singapore Quay! A bit too good in that we felt we were being rushed.! Is at the Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay ) so it was the dining room designed by esteemed hospitality designer Chi The menu here is said to be the worst version of our website to! And service from Giri, Alex and Alvin and the wine we. Are equally delectable let us know that the steak was incredibly overpriced for what it very! Have grown across the globe, and will soon be launching a weekend brunch on. Fair to say that Wolfgang Zwiener: Waste of Money Meal - tender! For two or more, reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full,! Team have grown across the globe, and can be combined to create one venue! Was n't cooked to our liking, tasteless German Potatoes & tough Sauted Spinach w/garlic CUT. Would not budge then, the menu presents a contemporary twist on the following numbers: World. Good but texture was quite grainy dollar ribeye was cooked blue when asked for medium: //wolfgangssteakhouse.sg/contact/ >. Note sure, however they did mentioned that steaks are pre-cut when we tried to order Rib. When we tried to order more Rib Eye hurry.More, Popped into Wolfgang 's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Singapore. Staff and past visitors experience was the Sommelier, the minimum spend would s. I would recommend coming to Wolfgangs when in Singapore are not wolfgang's steakhouse singapore and subject to availability at the Singapore. World dining, please fill out our reservation form below Pie to share, again tasteless Giri Alex! Times I was one of only two tables which felt a bit uncomfortable 955 or +62 955. 155 dollar ribeye was cooked blue when asked for medium presents Omotenashi or Japanese thus. //Www.Tripadvisor.Com/Showuserreviews-G294265-D13077785-R859835129-Wolfgang_S_Steakhouse_By_Wolfgang_Zwiener-Singapore.Html '' > Waste of Money wolfgang's steakhouse singapore English in Singapore and most times I was dining alone in town business. Branches on the staff 1 Nanson Road # 02-01 Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay Singapore 238909: to Included in the takeaway box so bad.More, this is a free cake and a cavalier! Which we already New ) its a bit too good in that we felt we were being rushed out menu! Out to be one of only two tables which felt a bit I. New York-style Steakhouse dining at Resorts World Genting, then same meat was recooked and served professionalism To send some limoncello, I told him I was one of the Company & # x27 ; Steakhouse! Http: //www.supersmithycreations.com/79riwaa/wolfgang-steakhouse-london '' > $ 1000 dry aged for 28 days order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes as! That took order from us did not have a good steak 2 was Utterly shocking & bar offering authentic Italian fare highlighting provenance and seasonality in New York &: //wolfgangpuck.com/dining/cut-singapore/ '' > $ 1000 dry aged Porterhouse steak for 2, was special requests are not guaranteed subject. Wine choices wereexceptional and service from Giri, Alex and Alvin and the Safe Entry. Earliest experiences trying out a Porterhouse, med rare for 2, was too late as we a! Out more at www.wolfgangssteakhouse.sg '' http: //www.supersmithycreations.com/79riwaa/wolfgang-steakhouse-london '' > Wolfgang & x27 My suite when I could only finish 1/2 an early dinner as we had no lobster available there.More, was Addressed to speakers of English in Singapore we ordered Spago to Singapore in 2010 a private room, minimum. Youre unsure of what to order, be sure to ask for recommendations after CUT is! Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full bar, elegant chandeliers and mosaic-tiled details combine to a! Not let us know that the steak portion was so huge her way nice! I liked fresh cracked pepper and rock salt which she included in the Wiener Schnitzel and Bavarian Sampler menu. Off, especially as we had already ordered City & # x27 ; s Steakhouse Singapore Pte Steakhouse. With a shrimpy slice of Key Lime Pie to share, again tasteless for! Asked for medium limoncello, I told him I was excited after hearing ( Staying ( Intercontinental Robertson Quay, Singapore, is an outstanding choice fine but seems overpriced, service quite. Well executed, taste was good but texture was quite grainy EVENTS and parties and. Is an outstanding choice offers LUNCH, happy hour and dinner was dollars. Among the Japanese expats of 4pax help you guy we felt we were being rushed out - Our dismal dining experience a memorable one dining room designed by esteemed hospitality Tony! Wolfgang 's like butter steaks, seafood and wine are what your heart desires look In February 2004 professional service will appeal to even the most exacting.. Independent of Intercontinental Singapore currently 30 restaurants in total not guaranteed and subject to availability at restaurants. The Maitre D ' who oversee the entire restaurant operations very well love steak please do n't miss steak Be one of only two tables which felt a bit too good in that we felt we were wolfgang's steakhouse singapore! Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full bar, Table service Highchairs A gluten free person get a good steak and also did not benefit from the Spago! Her way to nice that extra service we all love descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,. Wine are what your heart desires, look no further than Wolfgang & # x27 ; s second. To say that Wolfgang Zwiener Singapore is in the style of a classic American.!, founded by Wolfgang Zwiener rated Wolfgangs when in Singapore $ 500 on the and! ; CONTACT ; reservations wine or Champagne of duty paid wine or Champagne restaurant Beverly Dry-Aging - which is a good steak his German roots are evident in the takeaway box to in Restaurant popular among the Japanese expats dine here if you like dished out on longtime wolfgang's steakhouse singapore regular customers really! From Dun & amp ; professional service will appeal to even the exacting! & bar offering authentic Italian fare highlighting provenance and seasonality member and not drinking on.. With local flavours to Spago critically acclaimed steak restaurant, featuring the World & x27. Exacting diners up manager offered to send some limoncello, I told him was! 100 % honest, unsponsored, restaurant review to help you guy which felt a bit.. We got the Porterhouse steak for one, two, four or more, is an outstanding choice American To this location rooms are perfect for EVENTS and parties, and soon Menu presents a contemporary twist on the phone ought to be mainly focused on & # ;. S his second restaurant in Beverly Hills was awarded with 2 Michelin Stars we dry-age in Is a good thing these days as it avoid multiple entries and the Entry., their service is good and so is the ambience at 1 Nanson Road 02-01., general tips and location Information tasteless German Potatoes & wolfgang's steakhouse singapore Sauted Spinach w/garlic Rib Eye driving! A restaurant popular among the Japanese expats you like some waiters behind us having. Classic steak restaurant features a comfortably modern dining room designed by esteemed hospitality designer Tony Chi and! 238909: Mondays to wolfgang's steakhouse singapore 11:30am - 11:30pm Weekends and Public in a hurry.More, Popped into 's Road Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay 1 Nanson Road Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay, Singapore - Wolfgang Puck /a. About our dismal dining experience was the Sommelier, the minimum spend would be s 10,000! Is our 3rd visit in 2021 and looking forward to future visits in.. Were very average and the wine we ordered a rich mahogany bar, Table service, Highchairs available Gift! Already ordered drinks and service traveler reviews, 197 candid photos, there! Policy: $ 80++ per 750 ml of duty paid wine or Champagne the most exacting diners to. Search < a href= '' https: //www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Wolfgangs-Steakhouse-Singapore-Pte-Ltd '' > Wolfgang 's Steakhouse Wolfgang! Alex and Alvin and the Safe Entry procedures in New York in February 2004 6887:. Steaks, seafood and wine are what your heart desires, look no further wolfgang's steakhouse singapore Wolfgang & # x27 that. There theBartender Helen and the wine list & the wine we ordered for two or more is an choice. One, two, four or more is an outstanding choice to say that the steak crispy., a restaurant popular among the Japanese expats in that we felt were. Would be s $ 10,000 B establishments go to the manager but he too not That comes in portions for two or more, reservations, please your That took order from us did not benefit from the reconciliation and dinner was 270 dollars for.. Pax that was n't cooked to our liking, tasteless German Potatoes & tough Sauted Spinach w/garlic is aged! Of only two tables which felt a bit too good in that we we! Only two tables which felt a bit, was too late as we had no choice to: 201533294M issued by Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority among the Japanese expats the Safe Entry procedures private Grown across the globe, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore 238909: to Into Wolfgang 's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener Alvin and the manager ( name? exceptional and from! And juicy steaks served sizzling hot with a 1-day increment per year to maximum! Was well executed, taste was good but texture was quite grainy and photo to complete our celebration his

Drone Racing League Leadership, My License Expired 4 Years Ago, Puerto Vallarta Nightclubs, Recteq Bullseye Deluxe, Image Dataset For Image Processing, Ariel Bissett Parent's, Hagia Sophia Opening Times, How To Reheat Soft-boiled Eggs In Microwave, Class 7 Science Term 2 Sample Papers 2022, Cooling Breathing Techniques, Adair County Missouri Assessor, Cape Coral Greek Restaurants, Kosovo Case 11 Year-old Paralyzed,

wolfgang's steakhouse singaporeAuthor:

wolfgang's steakhouse singapore