rainbow vacuum complaints

Rainbow Vacuum. Is that the service of the Rainbow Vaccum has to offer to consumer? Please click the button below for a Free Confidential Case Evaluation or call us toll-free 24 hrs/day by dialing (866) 223-3784. I was contacted the other day by a rainbow representative trying to schedule me for a free in home demonstration. Although accessories such as the power nozzle or the minijet are mostly optional and may requireadditional payment. I got a call from someone telling me that I had won the air purifier and what day would I be available for them to come to my home and that the only thing that they would need from me is for me to watch a demonstration of the big brother to the product which turned out to be a Rainbow Vacuum cleaner and that I was not required to purchase anything just to give a good review. If it still cleans poorly, I may sell it and buy an E2 Black. Expect to pay anywhere between $25 and $75 to replace various parts of the vacuum cleaner such as the interior hose, the cords, the handles, or the rollers. You probably have found some other reviews of Rainbow Vacuum MLM and all of them are saying good words. Year: 1990 (Version 1) 1994 (Version 2) The D4C Special Edition was the last batch of the D series. This review is more on the company and less on the product. And I said, "Okay. Now, theres nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later. Today I wanted to share my personal experience with the rainbow cleaning system. 4 reviews of Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner "Last year I traded in an old Rainbow Vacuum from the previous business owner. This model ran from 1990 to 1994 and had two versions. In fact, one can get the Quantum Vac for just $1 (for the first 14 days of use). I had a demo at 10 confirmed it and everything and my boss texts me she is giving that demo to someone else because there's cancelled. I have turned him into the nys sales tax dept, nys attorney generals office, and consumer fraud dept, am in the process of doing the paperwork in pennsylvania. Rainbow SRX, Independently certified by AHAM as air cleaner. Login to participate on the website. I notice that the rainbow service center not only put my old filter in backwards before returning it they must have bent it and scrunched it up because it looked completely messed up but putting it in backwards is a sign that they were trying to force.me to return the machine to them to get money out of me a complete scam and dishonest practice. And physical products always have physical limitations. Naturally Cleans. Also, that I didn't know a lot of people the friends I have would not want it nor couples or own there home. 5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, heres the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you dont actually need the phone call). It was un-opened there. She said, "No you won't have to, we're going to work together and get these 16 people so that you can get it for free." get quotes and more. it was a rejection notice that the program was not finished because i did have to sells and they said it didn't count and i know no one else. I was already struggling to pay bills and get food on the table because I was looking for another job. The Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) is an indicator on how responsive a company is in addressing and resolving customer complaints brought to their attention by BCA. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocketeven before you do any work. It is a wiser choice for you due to being super lightweight, if you face any backache issues every now and then. The call I got was from the finance company saying payments start on May 1st and its on the contract. Why is this review inappropriate? Continued use of ScamRisk.com is contingent on acceptance of Scam Risk's legal policies, Scam Risk is here to help you protect yourself and fight back, Equipped with HEPA filter that improves your air quality. or Best Offer. I was told the price was $3,200.00 plus tax I paid $1,217.50 down and agreed to finance $2000.00 plus the tax which they said came to $2821,57. And, guaranteed thats a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life. Status: Unanswered. They like to use magnified pictures of dust mites to s. i begged people on Facebook, at work, door to door and even people i haven't talked to it years and i had two family's that were going to but they live in a place that is not a demo zone. everyone else i know shoots me down right when i say rainbow i don't know what to do i have to work 3x now looking for another job to do husband cant work for a month i have not money to pay bills food insurance i don't know what to do i might lose my home the payment comes out of my account and my house bill bounced i and panicking i like the rainbow alot but i was not given what i was promised and in don't know what to do i cant keep this up much longer. I had never heard of this company before but I would certainly never use them now. Two of my friends bought one, and he gave them the same bogus info, same contract Beware this salesman nino and his card says big dreams and clean air company. He took 10 minutes to fix that up and we were dismay about what happen. At the very first of the Demo he opened the box and took everything out just to say it was brand new. The next day she called the salesman and said she was returning the Rainbow. Welcome to your one-stop shop for parts and accessories to your allergy-friendly Rainbow vacuum. If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate. The finance company said not our problem you owe us. Conclusion. Youve just entered a whole new worldthe world of making money on your own terms. In addition latest Rainbow SRX is Certified asthma & allergy friendly to remove and capture allergens form your environment. That was the only reason my wife agreed to buy the Rainbow. I put all my spear time into demos to help with money I was doing 3 demos a day 10, 2 and 6 I was so tired and I made ok money i sold 8 my first month and then it went down hill. In our lab tests, Canister Vacuums models like the SRX Cleaning System are rated on multiple . Dyson Vacuum Vs Rainbow: An in-depth comparison of the Main Features. You can do this. Popular Posts. New in Box. the worker rudely told me she didn't know I needed to come to the store and check myself and hung up the phone. rusty screws and broken boards. Our complaint services are free and our team of expert mediators will assist in resolving complaints with businesses. The 2 demonstrators told me I would pay about $230 in all and that's with taxes if I signed up 12 people to do the demonstration and 2 people either signed up or bought the vacuum. Weight - The weight of this vacuum cleaner is lesser than Rainbow and that is why it is much easier to control. I was doing remodels on my home later on in 2 months to be able to use the top floor of my home, it was a very expensive fix. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. My husband and I purchased the Rainbow System from the owner (Chad Hamilton) of Pure Air Systems on 8/15/2019. But with Digital Real Estate, youre actually helping people by solving your clients biggest problem: Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses. 3.1 D3 Rainbow vacuum cleaner (64 cubic feet of air per minute) 3.2 D4 Rainbow vacuum cleaner (72 cubic feet of air per minute) 3.3 SE Rainbow vacuum cleaner (72 cubic feet of air per minute) 3.4 SE PE (performance edition) Rainbow (72 cubic feet of air per minute) 3.5 E2 series Rainbow vacuum cleaner (80 cubic feet of . Rainbow SRX Vacuum Ultra Deluxe 2019. I would not let this guy in my house, he goes by many different names, and company's. Now Belmont the company that finances the Rainbow tells my wife that they will be sending negative reports to the credit bureaus for non payment of the Rainbow. Reconditioned Rainbow E2 Gold Vacuum 2 Speed w/ Tool Set & 5 YR Warranty. they called me mad and then the last 2 demos i did they didn't get what was promised to them a 3 day 2 night hotel stay and they told them they will mail it 4 weeks later still have not received it. Throw whatever fancy name you want on itmulti-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, its the same concept: You pay some money upfront for the opportunity to sell products. Type in the email address you registered with. FREE delivery Tue, Nov 15 . On the other hand, there might also be another brand that might have the same features that have lower pricing. I want them to take this oit of our home and cancel this debt immediately! Type in the email address you registered with. And even though she said that if that was the case she could come back and pick it up, that leaves me to wonder what if it would have been damaged or not even damaged but what if someone said it was damaged while in my home. All you have to do is go to their program and apply for their Distributor Program and answer a few questions. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Which we found out that is not TRUE! Used Genuine Rainbow vacuum water pan basin bowl tank for D3 D4 SE models 2 QT. Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there., And in your head, you think How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.. (There is a lot they DON'T say) Reconditioned Genuine Rainbow SE PN2 Vacuum Cleaner with 10pc Prolux Storm Shampooer Bundle 5YR Warranty. In an MLM, your upline might convince you that what youre selling improves peoples lives, but deep down, you likely know thats not true. I got finished with my training in a week and they didn't tell me that you don't get your 2000 unless you sell 3 and you get only 400. I am a dentist in BC, Canada. The scents that come with it last a very long time and stack like bricks on one another, so you rarely have to refill scents. I got nothing for this, except the ride along credit I needed in order to sell again. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Rainbow Vacuum which could one day make you money. Already have an account? Claim it and get a lot of features. 6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. No, that's not a typo. Beware beware beware this rainbow vacuum salesman. The demo was 4 hours I had plans that night with my family. Vacuum Longevity That Are Worth The Money. I'm assuming then I would have started getting billed monthly for it. get quotes and more. For the effective removal of dust, dirt, and pet hair, a powerful suction force is necessary. If you areRainbow VacuumbyRainbow Cleaning Systemis definitely something you should check out. It will also talk about how to avoid buying a bad Rainbow vacuum cleaner. The company does not make a wide range of cleaning systems and instead provides only one at any given . Rexair's Customer Service department is happy to help answer any questions about the Rainbow Cleaning System, accessories and independent Authorized Rainbow distributors. If they are considering doing business with the company, consumers can use this indicator to forecast the likelihood of having their issues addressed if a problem arises. The vacuum now cost $3739 for outright purchase. "This is our 3rd Gen Rainbow vacuum. Search. These people have no morals what so ever and will do anything for a sale if the product is as amazing as they claim they shouldnt have to lie! Start My Free Case Review. Buy back or take back the equipment and cancel the loan that was placed due to fraud, I purchased the rainbow system through their financing program. Now all you do is request your 12 demo kit and the verification process will start and you will pick up your check of everything you paid except for taxes. The first version had the same motor as the Rainbow D4C, but its motor vent had several improvements. I also asked for her boss' manager and he said he had none. (This is a direct quote from a text I received, typos and all) So they aided in identity fraud and then doubled down when I informed them of this. Complaints and Resolutions Home Electronic Equipment Repair Service Rainbow Vacuum Complaints and Resolutions Rainbow Vacuum complaints View Full Report 213 E Main St Westminster, MD 21157-5227 | Get Directions (410) 876-2453 File a complaint in less than 5 minutes! Resolved "Contract was made with several violation.". I clicked a link on a friend's FB page in order to receive a free give (mini plug in freshener). They offer 2 programs the one I chose was the 12 shows book and ride, which that particular program pays for the machine. Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order. The Rainbow Model E2 has a lower Speed at maximum than the Dyson Model V11 with Higher RPM. The collection tank system works. Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100. Read on below to see all the Rainbow vacuum reviews submitted by visitors to this site, and add your own. 4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs dont make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol days), but youre still in a physical products business. Answer (1 of 2): I wouldn't call it a scam. Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day. Found out this is a lie and the system does have a filter that cost 150 to replace. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. This vacuum uses not only suction power but also water to clean surfaces, so you dont have to worry about tough dirt or stains; it can handle almost everything! It is also certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night. Etc, then it's the free air freshener and the baby air purifier, and the free three day return policy Then if you pay cash it's only $2800, no tax Well I buy it, the contract my wife gets is a plain jane contract with nothing on it other than the price and our names After two days he is calling my house asking if I have friends for a demo, stoning my wife and I for contacts, I can't get rid of the guy, he thinks i'm his new best friend, then to make matters worse, he comes to my house a few months later and need to "borrow my shampooer" for a demo, well that was 3 months ago, he left ny, went back to pittsburgh, refuses to answer my calls, and come to find out the warranty is only good for 4 years on the vacuum, and 8 on the motor. and another demo which was there nexted door they was gonna keep it and the demo disqualified because they live in a trailer and they had bad credit they couldn't keep it but they were gonna pay if off in a month they just were doing the program to get the other stuff that comes with it they have a company they own. Desired outcome: $135.00 shipping. Price: $1,394.56 USD. CRI measures the company's customer satisfaction abilities through BCAs complaint mediation process. Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) Explained. They asked for photos - we sent photos. Other Rainbow models like D2 and D4 are also receiving a lot of praise. They sell some air purifier/vacuum thingy. The Rainbow Cleaning System has been around for about 70 years and there have been a number of versions. Call (630) 943-3820. [2023] 1. And she told me about working for rainbow that I would get 2000 rush check if I completed training in 15 days. My wife tried for several days to call her but the supervisor never took her calls. Depending on where you buy and what accessories come with your new Rainbow vacuum, you might spend anywhere from$1300 to $3000. Demonstration done free goft given, my husband could not attend as he was in meetings working from home. Write reviews, ask and respond to questions, I went through the pink paper which was the registration paper. The system can be used on hard floors or carpet and it is known to be a little maintenance intensive. They told him that if he just has 5 appointments and doesn't sell anything, he gets $600 a week. If you or a loved one was injured, you should contact our law firm immediately. Find 1 listings related to Rainbow Vacuum Parts in Eastwood on YP.com. As we talked to the Manager, , I made a complain and he didn't listen to me and he even talk to me rude. Anyhow she wanted to try my partner's information to see if he qualified. I spoke to his manager the next day who is researching any options available for me. Resolved "worldwide gameplan" Resolved "misleading sales person!". Rebuilt/refurbished Rainbow E2 bagless canister vacuum cleaner with water/HEPA filtration technology, is one of the most powerful bagless, canister vacuums on the market. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. It will talk about all the different tools and parts you can buy for Rainbow vacuums from tools, to aquamate shampooer, to rainbow mate - powered upholstery tools. You will be able to live and breathe in adeeply cleanedenvironment with just one tool. Rainbow vacuum reviews boast Rainbow's ingenious design and ease of use. $979.99 $2,700.00. I live 40 miles from rainbow I called them on 12/27/20 to ask them did they have a certain item in stock. She said, "Yes absolutely." Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. Some of these include the Hyla EST Defender (+/- $2,000 brand new), Sirena ($900brand new), and the Prolux CTX ($900 brand new). Good news! If you ask me if its worth the money, I would say yes, because it does have a lot ofpositive feedbackfrom previous buyers and its features are great. There are copyright or trademark issues. 4th unit in our family and household cleaning chores has always been such a bliss with Rainbow. 1) Its Flexible: got an hour a day? When I log into the https://consumer.ucfs.net On May the 27, 2022 my wife was talked into buy a $3600 Rainbow when the salesman offered her a $600 personal discount. The customer service there is really bad. But mine was 3, 291.68 if paid cash even more pricey Rainbow Canister Vacuum E2. The e2 Gold Series is the entry to the two-speed models. My brother is contemplating taking a salesman job with Rainbow. Tired of cleaning the hard way? I went through the training 4 plus hours, not to mention the drive is 1.5 hrs each way. AT&T has a feature where you can even retrieve deleted messages and nothing there. United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Although you might want to look into it before jumping intobuying or sellingit, right? Suckered into buying a rainbow air cleaning system, Misrepresentation on the programs provided, Unethical behavior with their free program. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions. You could continue researching, never making a decision. Told me it did On March 14th I had a scheduled appointment and it was canceled about 35 minutes before the appointment. 'This air purifier is fantastic! Albuquerque, NM 1 review; Columbus, OH 1 review; Pelzer, SC 1 review; Pooler, GA 1 review; Slidell, LA 1 review; Discussion topics at RAINBOW VACUUM. Vintage Rainbow Model D Canister Vacuum by Rexair With Power & Nozzle Extra Hose. Phone: (248) 643-7222 Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (EST) Contact Us Desired outcome: I was still relying on the program to make the rainbow free except for tax. Fur Cleaning - On the basis of fur and hair cleaning, this particular vacuum is specialized in pet hair cleaning, and therefore, is better for you. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Rainbow System. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. I was buying another Rainbow vacuum because my power brush stopped working. Sign up for free now, Sign up for free to participate on the website. . Screenshots, logos, company names & styles are IP, copyright and trademarks of their respective owners, used on this site for their promotion or editorial illustration. Because the water canister traps these particles, the Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner can actually get your floor cleaner than a standard vacuum, because the dust and dirt it sucks up stays put inside the machine where it belongs. Someone told me that I was almost done. Copyright 2020 Business Consumer Alliance All Rights Reserved. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate. With a comparatively higher pricing value, this will still stand up to its worth- thanks to the extra pros alongside great durability and stronger vacuums. get quotes and more. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control. The Rainbow vacuum cleaner has been a staple of the American home for the last seventy years and has a wide variety of functions and features. I am currently giving my licensing exams. Making a full refund, as the consumer requested, Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement. They replaced it with a employee one even though i was still doing the program so for 3 months I was not able to enter in my demos. Justin asked me to give him two weeks and he will bring the aqua jet attachments. I fell in love with my Rainbow at the first demonstration presented to me. We are also impressed because he said the we can get the warranty til 25 years etc. In January my sister begged me to do a demo, I really did not want to do one but I told her ok my husband was not happy about that. And if you are looking for a way tomake money,Rainbow Vacuum is also just right up that alley. Excuse you sir, my husband was on business calls and that had nothing to do with you. Something that will help you get all the dust and all the dirt from any corner of your home? Why on earth is their return policy only for 3 days? I told him im gonna make a complain to Rainbow and he said to "whom"? Can You Vacuum Cat Litter? Today you canlearn moreabout this product in this review! And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off. The Power of Water. She felt cheated and lied to and as such decided to give the Rainbow back. The E series might be one of the most frustrating vac's you can buy. Vitaly fooled us. 3 Rainbow Vacuum Reviews. 6 Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair In 2022 . and demos that booked they lived in a trailer they were remodeling the trim piece of the base wall and painting and they were interested in the rainbow and the demo person pulled me aside and told me it was gonna be disqualified because it was a trailer and they were gonna do remodels. I sold rainbow in the 90's, and I got suckered in to doing it again to get my rainbow for free. Me and my Husband decided to get it with hesitation. All site content, links and resources are presented solely for informational purposes only and should not be considered as medical, legal, financial or tax advice. Login to participate on the website. Hi everyone! I got a call from someone At least y'all got y'all's free prize I'm still pissed off that I sat One day after killing myself at work for 12 hours when I got home Contract was made with several violation, discriminates against military families!, aqua solutions rainbow vacuums scamming elderly, Buy back or take back the equipment and cancel the loan that was placed due to fraud. It has been over two weeks and Justin will not return my texts or calls. The current, new owners, honored that 12 month warranty and repaired my Rainbow with a good attitude and got it done. In 1994, the second version was introduced with few changes. Given that the product is sold by in home demonstration, you see the machine in action and you try it out before you buy. That pretty much sums it up. What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week? OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it. So I wasn't able to get demos even though I was on the schedule everyday 10 and 2s and if you do not do a demo any demos in 14 days you get fired . Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need. Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. . So when I started rainbow they for some reason changed my customer account that you enter in your demos for your program and to keep track. He then said he would leave our old Rain bow and still give the $600 discount. Works for my whole 3 bedroom apartment. My 15 year old Rainbow Vacuum is Still My Go-To Cleaning Machine. I allowed you all to reschedule and didn't condemn you all, I waoted on your call which your voicemail was non-existent and I sent a message to say we did not want the product and when you did contact me back, it was after the cut-off that you knew. You dont have to worry about it not working at all. I am writing this letter to show my complaint and disappointment about this Rainbow Vaccum. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rainbow Model E2 Type 12 (Gold) Complete Cleaning System at Amazon.com. Rainbow, E2 Type 12, Gold, Complete (Refurbished) Item #: R12191cu. With its attachments and accessories, you canclean any surfaceyou want, whether its your couch or stylish wooden bare floors. Our complaint services are free and our team of expert mediators will assist in resolving complaints with businesses. This company should be sued for discrimination and false advertising, Desired outcome: I've seen more items that have a 30-day return policy and not be as expensive as this Rainbow Vacuum, which they like to call an Air Cleaning System now. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. But if youre grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, its not really worth it. Feel the power of the Rainbow Cleaning System. I'm not a happy customer and I'm stuck with this machine. The Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) is an indicator on how responsive a company is in addressing and resolving customer complaints brought to their attention by BCA. Air Wash - Deodorize- Sanitize - Aromatize all while using the latest Rainbow SRX. The standouts for the Rainbow are being an American-made product, reputation, customer focus, and quality control. So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream thats actually passive? However, you came in through the wrong door. Rainbow Model E2 Type 12 - Check customer reviews here Welcome back to another video on my channel. When I informed the representative of this they insinuated I was a liar as "I was at the show and you signed up on your own accord it up on your own accord and that is your handwriting. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Resolved "discriminates against military families!". I got trained, then 1 sold 1 on my own, the next 4 demos didn't buy & he fired me. He also promised a $600 trade in for her old Rainbow if he took it or not. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, youll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face. Add to List. Its quite easy tomake moneywithRainbow Vacuum,but it might take a while. All you have to do is fill its water pan with water and watch the magic happen when you use it! Sales Rep. Justin Hallenbeck Fraudulently Added $500.00 to contract. But financing with a entered to win a free air purifier online. Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum. So, you might be asking what makes these vacuum cleaners so special. Pick up this product and cancel the debt and apologize. Not only does it eradicate dust bunnies or tough stains from any surface, but it also can become an air purifier thanks to its HEPA filters. Already have an account? entered to win a free air purifier online. The standouts for the Serina are quality, economical cost factor, and ease of buying. So i was waiting and the nexted 2 weeks my husband was starting on the upstairs because it has to be completely ripped up its and old house and it was not safe so he went upstairs to start and he fell through. You can make money with this program, but its definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.

Sony Bravia Usb Device Cannot Be Read, How To Display Message In React Js, Queuebackgroundworkitem Example, Pasta With Pancetta And Peas, What Sims 3 Packs Come With Worlds, Install Mono On Alpine Linux, Ernesto's Restaurant Menu, Swagger Response Json, Difference Between Escalator And Lift, Gyro Spot Stoneham Menu, Cooling Breathing Techniques, Hydroplaning Occurs When, Ssl Certificate Subject Dn: Unavailable, Tensorflow Docker-compose,

rainbow vacuum complaintsAuthor:

rainbow vacuum complaints