greek turkey feta meatballs

Tip for forming meatballs: keep a small bowl of water to dip your hands in before forming each meatball. Instructions. Definitely be making this again. Remove from the pan and place on paper towels to drain the excess fat. Combine everything in a large bowl: ground turkey, breadcrumbs, zucchini, spinach, red onion, garlic, feta, egg, lemon. I love this blog because im always trying new things. Preheat air fryer at 400F for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste and process once more. Mix with hands to combine. Check out all of my kitchen essentials here! Feel free to double the sauce if you want more for dipping your pita in! Your email address will not be published. I will make this over and over again for my family. Bake meatballs for 18-20 minutes, until the center reaches 165F. Feel free to add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut flour to the meatball mixture instead of the breadcrumbs, or simply use gluten free breadcrumbs. Want 5 of my best secrets to making eating healthy easy and delicious so that healthy food doesn't have to taste like cardboard? Enter your email address below and I'll send you a FREE guide with 5 days of my best tips for planning Thanksgiving (recipes included! These healthy ground turkey meatballs are filled with popular Greek ingredients for maximum flavor. would be a great side dish, along with some tzatziki dip! Im primarily dairy free so tried this with a plant-based tzatziki sauce I have which was delicious, but I definitely want to splurge and make the feta sauce next time because I think it will be even better! Bake the meatballs for 18 to 25 minutes or until cooked through. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Uptown foodie meets real life at Lets Dish, where I share all my favorite recipes. Order Now. Tear into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Use a cookie scoop to place onto the pan in heaping 1 Tbsp sized balls, rolling them into a ball. Thanks so much for all the comments! Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox: Your email address will not be published. I made these last night for dinner and they were perfection. First, grate and squeeze the excess water out of the cucumber with a paper towel. Baking the meatballs is healthier, easier, and you get the same great taste! Place peppers on a baking sheet and cook for about 20 minutes, or until the peppers are nice and soft, and slightly browned. The meatballs also freeze well. Im so glad you all loved them!! If youve been following AK for a while now, theres a good chance youve made one of my epic meatballs recipes (like my famous ginger chicken meatballs). The fam loved them so much that I didnt have leftovers which was kind of a bummer. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. ground beef lb. Mix until just thoroughly combined. Shape into walnut sized meatballs. Use a cookie or ice cream scoop to form the meatballs and then roll them in between the palm of your hands. Add feta cheese, tomatoes, onion, bread crumbs, oil, herbs, egg, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Assemble the gyros. I think my creamy tahini sauce would be FAB on here . Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed. Coat your hands with a bit of oil, roll the meat into tablespoon-size balls (will make 14-15 meatballs). greek style seasoned meatballs served with tzatziki $ 12. Place meatballs on baking sheet. In a bowl combine all ingredients, use clean hands to mix together. Make the tzatziki sauce. SUCH a good idea to add feta directly into the meatballs . Huge hit in our house! (Hands work best!) Either preheat oven to 450F or set broiler to high. chopped fresh dill 1 tsp. Broil for 15-20 minutes. Scoop out 12, cup portions, rolling each into balls and placing on baking sheet. I was looking forward to having them for lunch the next day. Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. I included easy ways to prep them ahead of time and even freeze them for later to make weeknight dinners a breeze. That Will Make A Healthy Lifestyle Easy and Tasty. Give it a good stir with a wooden spoon or spatula. Place rolled meatballs onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Use your hands to mix everything together. In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, chopped spinach, grated onion, minced garlic, crumbled feta, red wine vinegar, oregano, mint, parsley, egg, salt, and pepper. My food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain good portion control (everything in moderation!). Use a standard medium 1 " diameter cookie scoop to evenly portion the meatballs (heaping scoops! 2. Add in minced shallot and garlic. an elite cafemedia food publisher | Site by KC & A+A. Husband loves it too! One of our favorite recipes! For best results, refrigerate before cooking to help hold their shape. Grab My Free 5-Day Energy Boosting Meal Plan. Just make more meatballs and cook in two rounds. I loved being able to bake the meatballs on the same pan as the veggies. Put the ground beef in a large mixing bowl and add the spinach and onion mix, feta cheese, salt, pepper, dill and egg. I love roasted peppers, so next time Id probably double them or add another roasted veg like broccoli. Using a small ice cream scoop or round tablespoon measurement, scoop from mixture and . Combine with turkey, egg, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, mint, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. these greek spinach & feta turkey meatballs come together quickly and can be served up in so many different ways making them a fast favorite! They also love these Greek Turkey Meatballs. Store the cooked meatballs in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. Loved how all the flavors came together. Let cook at a medium simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens. Or, you can saut the mixture in a nonstick skillet on the stove top. In a large bowl combine turkey, egg, Panko, garlic, oregano, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Isnt that sauce incredible?! Use your clean hands to combine them very well, so that the breadcrumbs almost disappear and the egg is completely combined into the turkey mixture. These are so tasty! BUT are turkey meatballs actually healthier than beef ones? You should get 20 balls. Add sour cream, parsley, dill, garlic powder, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste to the orzo and mix together with a large spoon. Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Shape the meatballs. Cook orzo according to package instructions and drain water. Place meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer basket and lightly spray with cooking oil to coat evenly. I just made this recipe last yesterday and it was so good!! Drizzle some neutral oil over the meatballs, or spray them with cooking spray. I cant wait to make this again! Soak the bread in the milk. Meat 1 lbGround chicken or turkey, lean Produce 1Bell pepper, orange 3 clovesGarlic 1/4 tspGarlic powder 2 tspLemon, zest 1/2Lemon, Juice from 3 tbspMint, fresh 1Mint and parsley, Fresh 1/2 tspOregano, dried 3 tbspParsley, fresh 1Red bell pepper 1/4 cupRed onion 1Red onion Refrigerated 1Egg Condiments 2 tspLemon juice Pasta & Grains Add all the meatball ingredients to a large bowl. Thoughts? Add all ingredients in a small bowl. And thats a great idea , Best recipe Ive made in a long time. Turkey and ground beef both are high in protein, potassium and iron, and both meats are high in fat. Serve as desired. Form the mixture into meatballs using approximately 2 tablespoon - cup of the turkey mixture per meatball. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 410F (210C). chopped fresh parsley 1 tbsp. Broil until meatballs reach internal temperature of 165F, 8 to 10 minutes. Bake until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center reads 165 degrees . Our neighbors recently invited us to dinner Add some greek flavor and BAM- you get these, Another thing thats going to make you go wild about this. kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper Pinch of red pepper . Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod, I'm Maria and my husband is Josh. If you make them be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked them. I cant wait to try this recipe! However, turkey is leaner and lower in saturated fat than beef is, which makes it a great choice! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 2 lbs of ground turkey should yield 24 meatballs. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and heat a non-stick skillet over high heat. Greek turkey meatball bowls Ingredients: For the meatballs 2 packages of ground turkey 1/2 chopped onion 1 egg 1 cup chopped zucchini 1 cup bread crumbs 1/2 tbsp chopped dill 1 Tbsp oregano 1 tsp garlic powder For the bowls 1 cup small baby potatoes chopped 2 peppers sliced 1 zucchini sliced into rounds 1 onion diced olive oil salt/pepper Remove from pan and let rest. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out meatballs in heaping tablespoons and place on the prepared baking sheet. Instructions Preheat oven to 450F. These baked Greek turkey meatballs are filled with tons of wonderful herbs and make the perfect protein-packed weeknight meal! Making it for the 4th time today!! Serve with orzo or flatbread and tzatziki sauce. Heres what you will need to grab from the store to make this recipe: Now that youre feeling hungry after hearing ALL about this Greek food deliciousness, lets get started! In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey with the rest of the meatball ingredients. Arrange meatballs in a circular pattern on top of the trivet. This was so yummy! Question: Im DF any suggestions on a good sauce to sub for the one in this recipe? Absolutely delicious. Add 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker pot, place a trivet inside. Put the potatoes and carrots in a large bowl or pot, cover with water, and soak for 30 minutes to draw out any bitterness. Combine the spinach with turkey, feta, garlic powder, oregano, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Thanks for letting us know! Shape into walnut sized meatballs using a spoon or cookie scoop. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Making meal time easy, but doing it in style! In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until combined. Hi, Elizabeth! In a large mixing bowl, add the shallots, water, breadcrumbs, garlic, turkey, oregano, parsley, feta, garlic, salt and pepper. . ), then place on a rimmed baking sheet. For best results, refrigerate before cooking to help hold their shape. This is a great gluten free option, too! Get recipes & exclusive content via email: You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of emails you receive. I also love adding fresh pita triangles or pita chips on the side as an option, too! In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly with clean hands. The feta sauce made the dish. Just like in the Greek healthy turkey quinoa stuffed bell peppers, when your mouth munches through the FRESHNESS of the mint and parsley and then gets a 1-2 punch of TONS of other herbs and spices with melty, salty feta cheese? Remove meatballs from the oven. Sweet & Spicy Sesame Chicken Meatball Bowls, One Pan Cilantro Chicken Meatballs in Mango Coconut Sauce, Firecracker Chicken Meatballs with Cilantro Coconut Pineapple Rice, One Pan Ginger Chicken Meatballs with Peanut Sauce, One Pan Enchilada Zucchini Turkey Meatballs and Rice, Swap the orzo for quinoa, rice, farro or couscous, Mix in some pitted, sliced kalamata olives with the orzo for extra bites of flavor. are another appetizer that would taste delicious alongside these meatballs! I especially love the fresh mint in them, Super easy to put together and dinner is ready in about 30 minutes. The flavors in this mix are fantastic! Learn how your comment data is processed. YUM. You'll need to do this in batches, so the meatballs can really brown. You want it all combined really well! These Greek Turkey Meatballs are mixed with feta cheese and lots of fresh herbs and spices for an easy, healthy, gluten free and low carb dinner! Using a 1/4 cup measure, form each meatball 1/4 cup in size, slightly flattened into patties. Wash and peel the potatoes, then cut them into 1-inch pieces. Use the form below to submit your question or comment. Serves 4. Gently roll each meatball into a uniform round ball. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Brush tops with olive oil. Place the ball on the prepared baking sheet. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes. In a pan: spray olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan and cook over very low heat, until cooked through, turning halfway, about 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. is the amazing flavors! 1 lb ground turkey; 1/4 large or 1/2 small onion, peeled & minced; 6 garlic cloves; 1 teaspoon ground cumin; 1 teaspoon dried oregano; I really like to add a lot of black pepper to mine! Divide the mixture into 15 meatballs (golf-ball sized). So happy you loved the recipe! Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the onion and ground turkey. Place the meatballs on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. I have made this 4 times and i thought i finally needed to add a 5 star review! Mix ground turkey, feta cheese, egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon of oregano, 1 teaspoon salt and teaspoon pepper in bowl and mix with hands. Stir together. The feta sauce was the star. Love, love, love this recipe! Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. I used a Simple Truth plant-based tzatziki sauce I got from Fred Meyer and it was great! I chop all the veggies ahead of time and make the sauce the night before for quicker prep time during the work week. Featured Product Prsident Feta Crumbles The ChefsBest for taste among leading crumbled feta brands. Heat a large skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons oil. Mix all the meatball ingredients together in a bowl and form the mixture into 1 inch balls. Didnt make any modifications, its perfect. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Roll mixture into 20 meatballs. How to Cook Greek Meatballs in the Air Fryer Preheat the air fryer to 375 F, about 3 minutes. Peel the carrots and cut them into 1-inch pieces. Super easy and delicious , Aw thank you so much, Quinn! Add ground turkey. Bake the meatballs. Shape meatballs: Using about 1.5 teaspoons of meat mix per meatball, shape meatballs and place them on a lightly oiled baking sheet. I make many of them often! Once the skillet it hot, add the meatballs. 2. Ingredients 2 pounds ground turkey 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese 1 cup chopped fresh spinach 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley 1 egg, beaten 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon oregano 1/2 teaspoon cumin 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint . SO yummy!!!! To build your lettuce wraps, layer a couple leaves of lettuce, and top with a few meatballs, a drizzle of tzatziki, a few grape tomato halves, red onion, a sprinkle of feta, a squeeze . Instructions. If you aren't planning to stuff the meatballs with a cube of feta add the feta crumbles to the mixture. I also used jasmine white rice instead of orzo to stay GF. combine the ingredients until they are all mixed together. Thanks for sharing! You can use kitchen gloves if youd prefer not to have the raw meat on your hands. Refrigerating the meat before cooking helps hold them together if you want to grill them. Thank you , Aw thank you SO much, Grace! Happy you enjoyed it! Next nestle the meatballs in between the veggies. Im so happy youre here!! Im a huge fan of your recipes. The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. Im so happy you're here. Season with salt and pepper. I hope you love these delicious Greek turkey meatballs with orzo and feta sauce! They all loved it. Thrilled to hear youre loving this one. So good! Cook for about 14 minutes, until the center of the meatballs reaches a temperature of 165 degrees F. More Air Fryer Recipes (The batter may be sticky - spray your hands with olive oil or pour a tiny bit of olive oil on your hands to help make rolling easier.) Combine with turkey, egg, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, mint, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through. Air fry the meatballs for 12-14 minutes until browned and the center of the meatball reaches 160 F as read on a meat thermometer . Place the pan in the oven and allow the meatballs to bake for about 10-13 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. This dish was delicious! I wish I could give this recipe 10 stars. Using a 1/4 cup measure, form each meatball 1/4 cup in size, slightly flattened into patties. Having ambition is about being brave. Step 1 Preheat oven to 400 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Enjoy, xo! So You Can Make A Healthy Lifestyle Tasty and Easy! Set aside. As you know, Im a HUGE fan of anything greek-the flavors are so fun and unique and I literally never get bored of them! If its not thin enough, feel free to add 1-3 teaspoons of water so that you can easily drizzle it. Hi, Im Gina Homolka, a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com. I used kale instead of spinach, because thats what I had on hand. Using an ice cream scoop or large cookie scoop, scoop about two tablespoons of the mixture into your palms (you can wear kitchen gloves, if you wish) and roll it into a ball. Ground turkey meatballs are loaded with feta cheese, spinach and Greek herbs and spices. See the full post for ways to make the meatballs ahead of time and to freeze them for later. Thanks Maria! 2008 - 2022 Two Peas & Their Pod. I used half a block of seasoned feta instead of crumbles as its what I had left over, and a yellow and orange bell pepper instead. (Or you can also line a large baking sheet with parchment paper too.) My favorite sauce for Greek turkey meatballs is healthy tzatziki, made with Greek yogurt. So excited for you to try this one. You can also freeze cooked meatballs for up to 3 months. Lightly oil and set aside a rimmed baking sheet. I mean, theres Gluten Free Vegan Chickpea Meatballs and Asian Turkey Meatballs, and SO many more meatballs on the blog, so I think at this point its crystal clear that Im a big fan. ground lean turkey small yellow onion, finely chopped 1 large egg, lightly beaten 4 cloves garlic, minced c. panko bread crumbs 2 tbsp. Load More. Form the meat mixture into football-shaped meatballs (oblong shape) and arrange them in a large lightly oiled baking dish. Take pita bread out of milk and gently squeeze a bit of the excess milk from it. Ive used this recipe for turkey meatloaf as well as turkey burgers on the grill! Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. We love Greek and Mediterranean food and make it every chance we get. Thanks for the recipe. That will make a healthy lifestyle tasty and delicious! Combine with turkey, egg, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, mint, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Enjoy! SO happy they came out great. Roll meatballs in 1.5 tablespoon balls and place on baking sheet. Super easy, barely any work to make. Perfect summer meal . olive oil cooking spray. Slide the dish onto the top oven rack and broil the meatballs for 3 to 4 minutes, until slightly golden-brown on top. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, egg yolks, garlic, lemon zest, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until evenly combined. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cook for 10-15 minutes, browning on all sides. Oh wow. Preheat oven to 425F. Greek meatballs are delicious with a little tzatziki sauce and served gyro style. Required fields are marked *. May sub zucchinni in for half of the peppers next time as they are hard to digest for us in such a large quantity. Combine everything in a large bowl: ground turkey, breadcrumbs, zucchini, spinach, red onion, garlic, feta, egg, lemon zest, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. I made the meatballs from grass fed beef (family of athletes that needed the iron, omega3 and B12) and they were great! Greek Turkey Meatballs slathered with Tzatziki sauce, great over rice, with chickpea salad or served as an appetizers. Thanks for supporting FFF! Scoop 2-tablespoon balls of mixture into your palm. These Greek turkey meatballs have tons of flavorful herbs rolled right into them and are served with beautiful veggies, bright lemon orzo, and a creamy, tangy feta sauce. You can also serve them over rice or add them on top of a a salad. I never need to modify the recipes on this site because every one I have tried is delicious. I didnt have feta so I made a simple tzatziki sauce which worked perfectly! So excited for you to enjoy them again , Really really great recipe. A meal I felt great after eating and super proud to serve to my family. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the meatballs: ground turkey, breadcrumbs, red onion, garlic, parsley, oregano, feta cheese, salt, and beaten egg. This Greek turkey meatball recipe is great for make-ahead meals. Select "Saute" on the Instant Pot and add the remaining 2 Tbsp of olive oil. While the meatballs cook wash the plate. Mix together turkey, drained spinach, feta cheese, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well. This recipe is truly one of the best sheet pan meals. , Fantastic recipe! Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Mix until just combined. Form 12 meatballs from the batter with your hands. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. These are the most flavourful meatballs! If youve cooked a bunch and want to enjoy them throughout the week, thats another great option! My boys LOVE classic Italian meatballs, they are a very popular dinner at our house. (or you can bake 350F 20-25 minutes). Aw thank you so much!! The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. Mix well. This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. So ridiculously easy and the the flavors were spot on. Roll into meatballs. Soooooooo good! I made a half batch (using a whole egg, but it was okay) and used ground pork instead as its what I had on hand, but oh my gosh, the seasoning, the feta, everything just made these oh so delicious! Set your oven to 375 and in a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs. The meatballs are a bit delicate because of the moisture that the zucchini adds. Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F, rotating once halfway through. The time estimated to prepare is accurate and 19 minutes in the oven was perfect for cooking the meatballs. These meatballs were delicious! Once oil heats, add in the garlic and onion. Add in the crushed tomatoes, capers, olives and season with oregano and pepper. 2 tablespoons greek seasoning mix 1/4 cup crumbled dairy free feta (see recipe notes) 1 tablespoon olive oil Instructions Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, add the ground chicken or turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, diced red onion, garlic, parsley, mint, oregano, salt and pepper; use clean hands to form into 16 golf ball sized meatballs. Form into small meatballs, about an inch in diameter. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat along with a tablespoon of olive oil. This recipe is amazing Made it with some friends and enjoyed on the back porch. Aw YAY!! Meatballs 1 lb ground turkey (450 g; avoid 'lean' ground turkey) 2 tablespoons lemon juice 2 teaspoons lemon zest 2 cloves garlic (minced) 2 teaspoons dried oregano 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce teaspoon salt cup feta cheese (cut into inch cubes) cup vegetable oil Lemon-Garlic Yogurt Sauce cup plain yogurt teaspoon salt I dare you to name ANYONE you can think of! It should make 18-20 meatballs. Turn on the broiler and transfer the sheet pan to the top rack of the oven. greek meatballs recipe, greek turkey meatballs, greek turkey meatballs with tzatziki sauce, ground turkey recipes. Cook the meatballs at 375 degrees in the air fryer. Would make again! I like making a HUGE batch to have on hand for busy weeknights when Im hungry but have negative amounts of time to look. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the. 4. I can always count on Ambitious Kitchen for amazing flavor and recipes that teach me to use ingredients in a new way. You can then serve the meatballs with quinoa or rice instead of orzo, or simply enjoy them with the sauce. These turned out beyond delicious! Not heavy, which is perfect for summer and I loved that I could use herbs from the garden. Reduce heat to 375F. Love the lemony orzo with Greek meatballs and roasted veggies. This recipe was easy to make and quite good! Instructions. How to make Greek Turkey or Chicken Meatballs: Start by mixing together ground turkey or chicken in a bowl with garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, and optional feta cheese. Enjoy! Required fields are marked *. In a large bowl combine the turkey breast, breadcrumb mixture and egg. Another incredible meatball recipe! Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. So happy you loved it!! I will add a touch more lemon zest next time; some (but not all) meatballs had a nice bonus of the lemon flavor which was a really nice surprise. Made the recipe as is and it was delicious. A combination of white and dark ground turkey meat are mixed with breadcrumbs, chopped fresh dill, and crumbled feta cheese for Greek-inspired flavor. Place in the bowl. Place meatballs in prepared pan so they are just touching. Toss together then add veggies to the prepared pan and spread out evenly. In a mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients and mix well using a wooden spoon or your hands. Combine turkey, oregano, cardamom, cumin, salt, dill, paprika, onion, parsley, and egg in a bowl. Using a 1/4 cup measure, form each meatball 1/4 cup in size, slightly flattened into patties. Your email address will not be published. Read More, Your email address will not be published. Repeat with the rest of the mixture, spacing the meatballs out onto the baking sheet, about 2-inches apart. Your email address will not be published. And great call to use Banza . Prepare the vegetables. Thank you for this fab recipe!! Even my picky teenagers gobbled them up. Ill make the sauce as is for my hubby. Chop spinach, parsley and mint leaves altogether and add to bowl then add ground turkey, panko, and 1 big pinch each of salt and pepper. Saganaki. My favorite thing was the mint in the meatball mixture. Cook on low until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. Freeze for 10 minutes to retain a better shape (this is optional but helpful). Thank you! Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.

Greek Wraps Near 15th Arrondissement Of Paris, Paris, Link's Awakening Island, Puerto Vallarta Nightclubs, Mind Mapping In Teaching, Antalya To Cappadocia Tour, Presidents Holiday 2023, Immature Insect Crossword Clue 4 Letters,

greek turkey feta meatballsAuthor:

greek turkey feta meatballs