stock restaurant, oslo

Open now : 12:00 PM - 11:30 PM. Looking for nice restaurants, in Oslo the choice was pretty easy to book in Stock simply for the interesting variety of dishes in the menu, somenting I found difficult many times during this season,since is so common to find traditional Christmas flavours and the sameMore, I have searching for great restaurant in Oslo with reasonable prices and I think Stock is the one ;-) They were so very kind to our kids, and went out of their wayMore, Took our friends here to say thank you for amazing time in Norway. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The welcome was friendly and we were taken to the table and offeredMore, The halibut was one of the best, if not the best, meals I had during my trip to Norway. Some visitors recommend great coffee at Stock. Service was amazing and food great. Dronning Eufemias gate 4, 0191 Oslo Telephone +47 24103000 VAT number: NO977515297 Breakfast Lunch - Temporary closed Dinner - Temporary closed Groups Tasteful breakfast buffet Monday - Friday Claimed. And that's actually what the restaurants are about in 2020! 14 reviews of Stock "Fantastic service from my new friend, Peter, who schooled us on the best dishes in Stock and in Oslo! Stock was a nice place in the Barcode district of Oslo. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 282 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 1,468 restaurants in Oslo. Started by one of the co-owners of Oslo's only restaurant with two Michelin stars, the food does not disappoint. We got very good attendance by the staff, with good recommendations. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I just felt this was one of many restaurants trying (maybe a little toMore, We booked this restaurant for a Monday dinner. Definitely order one of the specials. Fem om dagen p Stock kan bety s mangt, siden vi bde har et sunt kjkken og en god bar. "Pairings" are not present here. Get quick answers from Stock Restaurant staff and past visitors. Vegetarian friendly: ) Not that far from the Opera house. STOCK spiseri + drikkeri Dronning Eufemias gate 14, Oslo 21 09 03 09 / stock@stockoslo.no Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Skaal is focused on seasonal, local, and sustainable ingredients in every dish. Raspberry sorbet gives a nice tartiness and a freshness. We had a fantastic beef tartar as a starter with exciting ingredients. Visit with a freind if you dont Accept finedinng restaurant Stock is very nice delicious food, freindly people and good price, It is recommended. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Oslo, Hotels near Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning), Fusion Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oslo, Late Night Mediterranean Restaurants in Oslo, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oslo, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sentrum, Late Night Restaurants in Grunerlokka - Sofienberg. Reindeer carpaccio was delicious as was the burger, the mussels and Norwegian apple juice! FriendlyMore, I had a nice evening a Stock, the food was good, the staff was attentive and there was really nothing to complain about. Thoroughly enjoyable meal. Professional service is a strong point that plays a great role for the success of this place. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 285 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #54 of 1,479 restaurants in Oslo. STOCK Restaurant Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #74 of 3911 restaurants in Oslo #103 of 1450 pubs & bars in Oslo Add a photo 27 photos Make a reservation See Barcode Oslo by default, the guests' piece of advice is to come to this restaurant as well. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Home made cereal bread isMore. At that time it was quite empty. When you are outside the restaurant you might think :"What is so special about this place?". Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 288 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #56 of 1,491 restaurants in Oslo. A safe bet, but there are many just as good, Challenging limited menu, very knowledgable waiter. Here, you can find the recipes and ingredients of the Scandinavian cuisine. We had Dinner there. Very good, with a slightly different take on tastes. Great atmosphere, nice buzz of people talkingMore, We stayed at Radisson Blu for one night in Oslo and decided to go for a walk to the Barcode district to find a restaurant for dinner. The style of the restaurant is sophisticated. Suggested by: 17 people, follow the restaurant and discover user's favourite dishes. Food was excellent and service also. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Share. On arrival many of the tables were filled which was nice as it gave a good atmosphere. Mandag til fredag 11-00 Restaurants near Stock Restaurant, Oslo on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Stock Restaurant in Oslo, Norway. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hotels near Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning), Fusion Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oslo, Late Night Mediterranean Restaurants in Oslo, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oslo, Late Night Restaurants in Grunerlokka - Sofienberg. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 277 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #49 of 1,448 restaurants in Oslo. wolfe and sons funeral home obituaries. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Lunsj (11-15) Middag (16-22) Selskapsmeny. can only recommend it! Highly recommend.Crab from Hitra , was very good with baked celery root. Google users are quite generous with this restaurant: it was rated 4.5 stars. Stock Restaurant Claimed Save Share 291 reviews #54 of 1 237 Restaurants in Oslo RR - RRR European Fusion Scandinavian Dronning Eufemias gate 14, Oslo 0191 Norway +47 21 09 03 09 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (142) RATINGS Food Service Value Food and ambience Local cuisine, European, Fusion, Scandinavian, Norwegian Hard to put my finger on it, but flavours were just subtly different, we eat out a lot, andMore. The restaurant had only one 4-course menu with halibut and duck as main course options. We are a family of 5, with 3 kids, and we were welcomed with open arms. Barcode Oslo is what you should see after having a meal at Stock. #75 of 3956 restaurantsin Oslo Proceed to the restaurant's websiteUpload menu Menu added by the restaurant ownerAugust 22, 2021 The restaurant information including the STOCK Restaurant menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. the recommended food was simply amazing: new, fresh dishes with a twist Drikkeanbefalinger er inspirert av yngre koner. Still I dont think I will be back. Review. This newcomer is a casual restaurant where everything is served in bowls. Poenget er at vi varierer rettene og dagens fristelser finner du p tavla. Meals with very good taste. We were greeted byMore, Booked the restaurant based on the menu, and it was a good choice. Wait until you experience theMore. Claimed. All mat vi serverer er laget fra bunnen og er inspirert av gamle kokekoner. If you are a lover of unconventional wine, the place is definitely for you. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Review. Very plesant staff and great food. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. An air pollution campaign group has urged the government to ban wood-burning stoves by 2027. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 285 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #53 of 1,475 restaurants in Oslo. Really good service as well , Modern minimalist design restaurant - where the images present the open kitchen window but most of the tables are downstairs at ground level nowhere near the kitchen. Stock Restaurant. Dronning Eufemias Gate 14 - Oslo - stlandet (NO) Europeisk Fusion Skandinavisk Norsk 89/100 (17 votes) Closed. Super good food. Fantastic food and atmosphere, the waiter was extremely friendly and service was top notch. Skaal. In fact it was rather empty the whole time. Alex Sushi, Cort Adelers Gate 2, Oslo, Norway, +47 2243 9999 hos Thea Restaurant, French, European, $$$ Share View Add to Plan The owner is the one doing the cooking at hos Thea an intimate, highly reputable restaurant near the city centre. Served medium raw.Cantarells wirh mushroom bulion had a good earthy flavor.Monkfish was a bit to raw to my taste, but taste and flavor was excellent with white wine sauce and trout roe giving a nice texture.Hallibut was perfectly fried and was sauce was good with the paprica cream.Vanilla tarte was the best dessert i had in a while, baked with real vanilla pods and testure and taste was excellent. This is my second time at this place, and it was so amazing so i feel i have to tell other people about it. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. At this restaurant, guests may order good succulent steaks, cod and broth. Kids had a entree each. Most visitors say that che is tasty. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 288 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,495 restaurants in Oslo. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. It has a small and challenging menu, but I was able to select a lightly grilled salmon appetizer with rye crunch and lemon sauce, and a lamb main with kale and mashed potatoes. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 282 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #51 of 1,468 restaurants in Oslo. The food has excellent quality. Dronning Eufemias gate 14, Oslo 0191 Norway. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. pningstider Mandag til fredag 11-00 Lrdag 12-00 Sndag stengt Kjkkenet er pent for lunsj: 11 (12)-14.45 og middag: 16.00-21.45 Velkommen! 292 reviews #53 of 1,237 Restaurants in Oslo $$ - $$$ European Fusion Scandinavian. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 285 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,475 restaurants in Oslo. Lunch and dinner menus have been adapted to the seasons, and the best Norwegian produce is on offer. You are free to download the STOCK Restaurant menu files. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Large choice of wine, but fairly expensive. With a hint of sourness in the sauce.Duck hearts nice foresty wild flavors with lingon berries. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. more, European, Fusion, Scandinavian, Norwegian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Stock Restaurant. Save. Sndag stengt, Kjkkenet er pent for lunsj: 11(12)-14.45 og middag: 16.00-21.45, Oppdag alle restauranter, butikker, gallerier og tjenestetilbud i Barcode, pbarcodeoslo.no. Like; Follow; Call; Message; Home; Reviews; Photos; Videos; About; Menu; Web ratings; Other . Really nice starter with the crab , followed by incredible tasty and tender reindeer dish. Started off with some oysters and cremant, myselfMore, As always we never get disappointed everytime we have a meal in Stock. The best Danish staff ever. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The service was good by any standard and excellent by Norwegian standard. Dronning Eufemias gate 14, Oslo 0191 Norway +47 21 09 03 09 Website Menu. The service was excellent as we felt very well taken care of. I was tempted to return that night for dinner! Stock is fairly new,and they serve delicate European style food. Good food and willing hostess. And, try to sit by the open kitchen to watch the chefs at work! Adults had the 5 course Degustation menu. Affordable prices. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 281 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 1,462 restaurants in Oslo. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The wine list is extensive, it can satisfy the needs of all clients. Like many restaurants now a days a bit understaffed. Live it up here and don't look at the prices. Dronning Eufemias gate 14, Oslo 0191 Norway. This place has amazing food! We had a special 4 dishes menu and every one of them were nearly perfect. We were placed just in front of the kitchen, which was very interesting! Bestill bord | STOCK Ta kontakt p e-post for bordbestilling. Scala Restaurant also offers a weekday lunch buffet and a la carte menu. We had cocktails to start off with from the very nicely composed cocktail menu. Recommended: ), Super tasty business lunch, 2 salads with chicken, bacon and egg and 1 beef tartare which was super tasty washed down with some white wine. I do not eat milk and gluten, and they can adjust almost every dish on the menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Firstly the good. With a snow-white marble terrace going right into the fjord, and the spectacular building of the Opera which is an example of world class architecture, Sanguine Brasserie serves a continental selection in the most iconic surroundings contemporary Oslo has to offer. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. As a courtesy of the house, fresh breadMore. The fish (cod) for main course was likewise.More, We feel so lucky we saw the TripAdvisor reviews and decided to try this restaurant. I hjertet av Barcode, sentralt i Bjrvika. Drikkeanbefalinger er inspirert av yngre koner. 4,144 were here. Good selection of beer an wine. the whole staff was very friendly, attentive and a joy to be around. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Scandinavian cuisine will be what you are offered to taste at Stock. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Menus of restaurants nearby P Stock serverer vi mat laget av. Meals are systematically described by the waitress. ThisMore. We were 4 adults and 2 children. Good overall -but just lacking that 5 star magic. Get quick answers from Stock Restaurant staff and past visitors. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Not only the staff is the most professional and nice, the food is incredible. The waiter was very nice and even translated some of the menu for me that was only in Norwegian. I ended up asking the girl. Topp rvarer, rft tilberedt - og servert med signatur This was the first place we stopped at and they had a table available. Stock Restaurant Claimed Save Share 290 reviews #55 of 1,236 Restaurants in Oslo - European Fusion Scandinavian Dronning Eufemias gate 14, Oslo 0191 Norway +47 21 09 03 09 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (138) RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES European, Fusion, Scandinavian, Norwegian Special Diets We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: Restaurant Menu, Reviews and Prices Home Restaurants in Oslo Stock Restaurant Stock Restaurant Dronning Eufemias Gate 14 - Oslo Europeisk Fusion Skandinavisk Norsk 89/100 Recommended by 2 people +2 Unclamed activity +15 Browse the menu New Page Call Timetable Make a reservation Order online Add photo Share Map Ratings Previously a butcher's shop, this space became a classic restaurant in 1987 and has thrived ever since. Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 288 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,502 restaurants in Oslo. The Barcode area of Oslo is modern and spectacular, and it includes some fancy restaurants. Stock Restaurant. Long story short; Stock Restaurant, Oslo: See 289 unbiased reviews of Stock Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,501 restaurants in Oslo.

F1 Penalties For Causing A Collision, Havaist Bus Istanbul Airport To Sultanahmet, Csa T20 League Team Players List, Best Greek Food Writers, Shell Fuel Save Diesel Octane, What Does Atlantis Look Like, Perth Mint Coins Value,

stock restaurant, osloAuthor: