best accessories for kel tec sub 2000

See below for his muzzle brake install video. Have carried it in several different vehicles, including the hard bags of a BMW R1200RT motorcycle. Roomy enough for fast access, but still small enough to keep the folded Sub from moving around too much. Let us know what topics you would be interested: 201 Entering the LARP Lair Administrative Results. Very dependable. Peak Case Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Multi-Gun Violin Case 123 $17000 $14.95 delivery Oct 7 - 11 Rubber Grip Tape Overlay fits Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Gen 2, with G19/23 Size Grip 17 $1119 FREE delivery on $25 shipped by Amazon. The Kel Tec Sub 2000 is smartly designed for the budget consumer. The gun is plenty accurate, and the peep sight is a nice touch with a high visibility front sight. Furthermore, I have 3 hi point carbines, 2 in 9mm, 1 in .45; all of which are much more sturdily built. While the author is correct about the mediocrity of most traditional submachine gun designs when reconfigured to 16 semi auto carbines, I would not recommend or be satisfied with the sub 2000. The 9mm carbine isnt a .223 rifle by any means, but it is clearly an effective home defense firearm. As for a 1500 fps loading with a JHP bullet expansion is greater, and occurs more quickly, limiting penetration. Recoil buffer The gen 2 is definately an improvement over the gen1, but I dont understand all the hate people give the gen 1 front sight. Very fun and very cross functional, go crazy with some light weight poly rails and the possibilities are almost endless. Its a keeper for sure. I haven't seen a battery storage like that. Your discussions, feedback and comments are welcome here as long as they are relevant and insightful. I practiced unhitching, unfolding and charging to see how fast I could get the Kel-Tec into action. One of the primary draws to the Kel Tec Sub 2000 is that it folds in half. Popularity Score 9. Now, M*CARBO has released a muzzle brake for the Sub 2000, which might be considered an optional item but one that offers serious performance enhancement. There is one thing that seems to rub some people the wrong way, and that is that there is no hold open on the last round. It is a great home defender for those on a budget. Anyway, Im sure it will allow me to keep my SUB-2000 after all, because youre right: this is NOT a leftie-friendly carbine! Need assistance? It has fed everything I have tried. They claimed they got the info from the Orange Co. Sheriff dept. Kel-Tec also makes variants to take mags from the Smith & Wesson M&P, SIG Sauer P226, and the Beretta 92 and 96. Jams, etc? The Kel-Tec SUB 2000 features a peep rear sight and bold protected front post. Amen. I didnt like it at all and sold it. $13.96. Looking for a dependable, carry-anywhere, pistol-caliber carbine (PCC) for backpacking or the homestead? The best price for kel tec sub 2000 for sale online. If you're looking to try out a folding carbine, let us introduce you to the SUB2000. When fired in the Kel-Tec carbine I fired a two-inch group at 20 yards. The muzzle is also threaded, so it's easy to suppress or to attach a muzzle device to. The Mission of Cheaper Than Dirt! Sentiment Score 9.2. At 20 yards, I fired a magazine full of the 124-grain SIG load into a group that measured less than four inches. However- in standard form the SUB 2000 in 9mm generates the same velocity or more as a 9 x 23mm pistol. The Kel Tec Sub 2000 is just a super fancy Sten gun thats semi-auto only and fires from a closed bolt. Instructional Tools for Modern Sight Alignment Training, SIG Sauer Custom Works P320 Spectre Comp Pistol: First Look, Buyer Beware: Buying 'Bargain' Guns Can Be Risky, 5 Best Red-Dot Optics for SIG Sauer P365X & XL Pistols, How to Choose the Best Scope Reticle for Your Application, .505 Gibbs Rifle Brass 'H H' Headstamp: Maker and Quality Info Sought, SIG Sauer P322 .22 Rimfire Pistol: Full Review. It looks mean, performs exceptionally well, and is constructed to last. $13.96. The mag literally fell out of the gun a couple of times while firing. I thought that it would be really great since I have a Glock 19. The sub2000 adopted Glock magazines. Every piece of its Lego block construction is thin and flimsy, with keltecs odd screwed together construction. As a bug-out carbine, or simply a little extra insurance in amongst your daily kit, the SUB-2000 makes a lot of sense. Its a fantastic piece to blow off a ton of rounds in quick succession. KelTec Sub2000. Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week. This catch must be released to return the carbine back to its firing position. Reliability wise the gun runs well. The Kel Tec Sub 2000 is a modular, affordable gun that comes in a variety of different options at a low price. So, test thoroughly. Very accurate, quick to get back on target due to the minimal recoil, never a malfunction and with a 30 round magazine reloads are not needed. I can cross between a Glock 17 and the Sub 2000. 313 $3299 $35.99 $10.78 delivery Nov 2 - 7 Or fastest delivery Tue, Nov 1 Small Business Gen 2. . I own and regularly practice with the SUB2K (both generation 1 & 2), and find them to be very useful, practical, and reliable for what they are, what they are intended to be, and for their price point. A few drills in quickly accessing the piece and racking the bolt went smoothly. Galloway Precision Screw Driver. Gotta keep in mind according to WFTV 9 Orlando about 2009 called the Sub 20pp a machine gun. $3295. It isnt as versatile as an AR-15 .223 rifle. 6. After a day on the range, I would be very confident engaging targets out to 100 yards as long as I knew the holds for bullet drop. The grip isnt as short as you might think and its worth it not to limit yourself to Glock 17 mag lengths. So, it took a few seconds to wrap my mind around a gun that folds into a 16-by-7-inch space. You wont get the same power or range as a rifle, but you still have a capable weapon in a common caliber that may share magazines with your EDC handgun. Ive contemplated sanding it down smaller because of this. Like Rand Pauls wife, many of us like to keep a firearm beside the bed, and the 9mm carbine is an excellent choice. Why pay more for a trunk gun that provides surprising accuracy, is easy to shoot, and has never malfunctioned ? Home Firearms Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm The Home Defender. In today's market, availability is sometimes hard to find. Even the folding rear sight is synthetic. $129.02. Notes: Accuracy is the average of five, five-shot groups fired from a sandbag rest at 50 yards aided by an Aimpoint Comp5 red dot sight. It springs into action very quickly, and you can be unfolded in firing in about two seconds. I guess I am going to have to buy a New Gun. Recoil Reducing Pad for SUB-2000G2 Rifle,Non-Slip Butt Pad,Recoil Pad for SUB2000G2 Accessories . A 5-shot group at 20 yards measured two inches. Thats why, though I am not a glock fan, I stated glock could improve upon the design. Colt Model 1861 Special Musket: What's Its Value? The Sub 2000 offered a modern appearance with the most efficient use of CNC machinery. The Loadout Room is a shopping depot specializing in outdoor adventure products and tactical protective gear, all curated by former Special Ops veterans. Stream exclusive shows, documentaries, and news stories that celebrate America. I thought about it and then bought one a few weeks later. Custom KEL. Function was good. The springs and pins internally need a redesign in how they are fixed. If you were to zero using a 100-grain load at 50 yards, then switch to a 147-grain load without recalibrating the sight(s), you could be inches off from your original point of impact (POI). At the range, the muzzle brake performed as perfectly as I expected it to. Jim: M*CARBO recently came out with a deflector for the SUB-2000. I believe you are both reading s whole lot more into my original post than I actually wrote into it. Products ( Total Items: 4) Sort by: Screw Upgrade Kit for KelTec Sub2000 - Generation 1 Only. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Gun Guy Goes Gaming, Cimarron Colt Conversion and Parodi: a Gun-And-Cigar Pairing Guide, Federal FliteControl Top Tier Defensive Ammo, Ammo Test: Federal Personal Defense 410 No. Also in Accessories: Hunting; Fishing; Knives; Gun Cases; Non-Lethal Defense; Tactical Gear; Survival; Tannerite; Gift Cards; Shop all Accessories . 4 Buckshot, Pingback: Vehicle Ready: Trick Your Truck Options - The Mag Life(), Pingback: The Top 5 KelTec Sub 2k Upgrades | Breach Bang Clear(), Pingback: What's the Difference Between Glock 17, Glock 19, & Glock 26(), Is the Prey Movie a Worthy Predator Reboot? Overall I am very happy with it. Upon pickup of . Use non-shooting hand thumb to activate. Although, I mainly shoot under 50 yards. Though, actually, I am somewhat of an expert, just not in keltecs specifically. Some of these may not be necessary for everyone I am fairly good sized and the new rear sight and butt pad both made it easier to get sight picture. Someone mounted a low-profile handgrip on the lower rail before I owned the Sub 2000 illustrated. You can buy Kel Tec SUB 2000 online with confidence at the best price on our website. While the trigger pull was tested at just over 7 pounds, I was still able to turn in groups at 50 yards that average around 3 inches from a sandbag rest with the iron sights. In the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 velocity was 1,409 fps. Combat Aperture Lever Actuated Folding Rear Sight. Special SOFREP Birthday Offer - Join Now , 9800 Fredericksburg Rd. I have tested pistol caliber carbines in the past, and I am familiar with the advantages of a longer barrel when using standard pistol ammunition. I have 2 P-32s, 2 P-3ATs and a P-11. I like to keep mine pretty plain to keep it light and small, but plenty of options are out there. KELTEC MAGAZINE CATCH KIT SIG 226 SELECT SUB2000G2 Brand New $30.74 Buy It Now +$4.95 shipping Sponsored KELTEC MAGAZINE CATCH KIT S&W M&P SELECT SUB2000G2 Brand New $23.99 Buy It Now +$4.95 shipping Sponsored KELTEC MAGAZINE CATCH KIT BERETTA 92/96 SELECT SUB2000G2 Brand New 1 product rating $22.49 Buy It Now +$4.95 shipping Sponsored The information provided here does not represent the views of Cheaper Than Dirt! I bought the gen 2 because it would accept the 15 round Glock 19 mags. The pmr and cmr are interesting, and perhaps if debugged and built by glock would be acceptable. And why test at 20 yards? All of these for less than $300 from MCARBO. 23% less. 's blog. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Most importantly its a lot of fun to shoot! You have to rack the action each time a new magazine is inserted. Mod # 1. The 9mm carbine isnt well suited to long-range shooting or taking medium game, and it certainly isnt a varmint rifle. Even from a 16-inch barrel, the average velocities for the 147-grain pistol loads were nowhere near the 1300+ feet per second (fps) set by the lighter bullets. The gun is also a hoot to shoot. Luckily, MCARBO offers a simple and affordable solution for that problem, and it installs easily. However, with the Aimpoint attached, it was almost surgical, engaging orange clays scattered over the range from 50 to 100 yards. The gun goes bang every time Ive pulled the trigger. Trigger spring kit which reduced trigger pull to under 5#. . Best KEL TEC SUB 2000 Parts Available! (Red Dot or Scope) I have a gen II with a midwest swiveling mount and it is ok but does hold zero very well. I have purchased one, but have not yet installed it. For home defense, for those who have difficulty with the handgun or shotgun, the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 carbine is an outstanding choice. There is a rail for mounting red dot or laser sights, or even an inexpensive scope if desired. All Rights Reserved. Common sense would tell you that the heaviest loads would batter the rifle, but the Kel-Tec SUB 200 never stuttered with +P loads. Even though I really like my gen 2, it seems that when I want to shoot my sub 2k, I usually grab the gen 1. please email or call us to set up an appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. The gun is easy to control, accurate, and rapid fire isnt difficult with the weapon. Then I . i) KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Bolt Tube Cover View on MCarbo Getting a cheek pad for your Kel Tec is really a good choice on many levels. You have to aim it carefully. In fairness, I have never fired one, but I have handled it, and also the cmr-30. The Kel Tec Sub 2000 has a real cult-like following, and this cult makes sense. Vehicle Ready: Trick Your Truck Options - The Mag Life, The Top 5 KelTec Sub 2k Upgrades | Breach Bang Clear, What's the Difference Between Glock 17, Glock 19, & Glock 26. Add to Cart. in fact I need about 4-5 of them. The trigger action is spongy and would be difficult to control in a handgun, but presents far less difficulty in a rifle with its leverage. Product Information & Specs . They offer more control, longer range, and better accuracy than any pistol. The Federal load did edge out the Hornady load by .08 inch for best group average of 1.45 inches. The author is correct about the superiority of the AR-15 platform, especially as an 11-12 SBR. The 16-inch barrel carbine also develops greater velocity with a given load than a pistol. 10 steel @ 100 yards off hand is pretty easy. I like it all. The rifle uses Glock magazines, but there are versions for other magazines. FTX, Federal Personal Def. San Antonio, TX 78288, 9mm version works for any 9mm barrel with 1/2-28 threads, 40 cal version works for any .40 cal barrel with 9/16-24 threads, Precision Machined using A311 Carbon Steel Muzzle Brake, Protected by the M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. But what it can do, it does very well. Actually, I stand by my assessment. The answer for many is a pistol caliber carbine. I tested the Hornady American Gunner 124-grain XTP +P first. But there is more to the equation. Our Top 10 Best suppressor for kel tec sub 2000 Reviews & Buying Guide 2022 . Search: Home. The MCARBO scope mount is a must-have component to any Sub2000 rifle. The Kel-Tec Sub 2000 represents a purpose-built 9mm carbine for civilian defense. This makes it easy to carry the Kel Tec Sub 2000 in one of these bags. KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Double Finger Extended Charging Handle by M*Carbo KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Charging Handle Cover by M*Carbo Optics Mounting The real kicker is that having a rifle that folds back on itself, means there is no way to mount optics on the top rail and still be able to fold it. Would be interesting too to see 45 ACP+P or 460 Rowland. How left hand friendly-and left eye friendly is it?-I use left eye and shoot from left shoulder.I dont need to[literally] get burned with ejected brass:something that occurred with early AR-15,cost? I'd also look into getting a cheek pad to fit over the receiver tube and the buttstock to minimize the felt recoil to the face. The gun has a lot going for it, and while its rough and unpolished in a lot of ways, its still a fun and reliable gun. USAA proudly serves millions of military members and their families with competitive rates on insurance, banking and investment services. Come join the discussion about optics, personal defense, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I for one have not just only handled it, I own it, Ive fired it and Ive abused it, all time and time again. 1/3 of the way to matchin my old mans collection. Are you a fan of pistol caliber carbines? I was thrilled with the gun's accuracy with and without an Aimpoint Comp5 red dot attached.

Where Are Hip Roofs Most Common, Func, Promissory Note Lawsuit, Castle With Drawbridge Drawing, Sheraton Park Ustinov College, Banded Glute Bridge Muscles Worked, Ryobi Pressure Washer Soap Hose, Abbott Idea Submission, Sri Rajam Theatre, Komarapalayam, Radunia Stezyca Results Today, Best Kebab In Istanbul Sultanahmet,

best accessories for kel tec sub 2000Author:

best accessories for kel tec sub 2000